Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Baby Jaden

We had the joy last night of spending the evening with our
dear friends, Tweit and Jolynn and their new little cutie, Jaden.
Jolynn and I went to school together and we have been friends
for what feels like forever. We were the maid of honor in each
others weddings and have been through much together!! They
live in Florida now so we don't get to see too much of them, but
it always great fun when we do. This was the first we got to
meet their baby boy, they adopted him about 2 months ago.
Jaden and Greta were born 3 weeks apart. He is ADORABLE
and so fun to meet the little guy.


Greta and her new friend


What a face!!


The cute family


True love

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!!!!! I am SO happy for them!!! Congrats Tweit and Jolynn! Oh my, I just want to nibble on Jaden's cheeks! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete