Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The cafe

The grand finale of our time at the American Girl Doll store was
to have lunch at the cafe. Other than the really odd odor in the
restaurant (???) it was a great time. It is set up for the girls to have
lunch with their dolls, (they even advertise that the dolls eat free,
kinda hilarious) there is a high chair and tea cup for the doll.
We have a really fun time together talking and enjoying the food
and the dolls. What a fun memory.

Morgan and Steve pouring over the menu. Yes, in case you see
the disfigurement of Steve's hand, he had a bad burn. Long, kinda
humiliating story that he would love to share with all who are
interested.






Our desserts


5 comments:

  1. :-) It looks like you all had so much fun. And your photos turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that from the grease fire? It looks like it took a turn for the worse...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pictures of you and your
    girls and what great fun. What a
    memory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh...I wish I could of joined you all. It looks like something right up my alley.
    Also, Morgan you match perfectly with the table centerpiece. And Claudia you fit in just as well.
    I am so glad you girls got to enjoy this special time. I loved looking at each of your outfits and dolls.
    Thanks for sharing!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, was the odd smell the unfamiliar aroma of the doll food maybe?

    ReplyDelete