Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Our hotel

We had an amazing hotel while in NYC. We were literally
right in the middle of Times Square. These first 2 shots were
taken outside the front of the hotel.


A litte blurry, but me and my girls (Aaron was home with grandma)


The view from our window


Kind of a funny shot, but you can see the big Times Sq. clock
in the background. Ok, it looks like a wreath in this picture but
it was really cool from the window!!

4 comments:

  1. What fantastic memories you made!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please ask Steve to give us a hand at finding a hotel for us! We want to do something over Chad's birthday when we come in the spring. I love NYC!!!! Glad you guys had fun.
    FYI: I was at B&N, they have the mini American Girl Dolls there. 22 bucks and they are only about 4 inches high!!! YIKES.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an incredible trip! I've always, always wanted to stay in Times Square overnight! What hotel did you stay in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Lori! It looks like you all had a wonderful time! Growing up I always wanted an American girl Doll--can't wait to take Maddie some day. Tell the girls they picked out beautiful dolls! xoxo

    ReplyDelete