What a beautiful picture. I have to tell you I was complaining that you never update your blog, and here I had put it in my Favorites and everytime I went to it it was on the day the kids went cherry picking. I thought, I guess she's decided not to do the blog and just do Facebook. Lisa Teeter asked if I had seen your friends' child they adopted..and realized I was stuck on one day and you've been updating for months!! I hav a lot to catch up on now!! hehe Happy New Year!
O Lord, do not let these young men think that, because they have let down a little line into the infinite sea of thy greatness, they have sounded all its depths. Save them from conceit, O Lord!
what a great family picture! love it! xo
ReplyDeleteHi, It's Stephanie from WV. Hopefully we will be up more often this year. It was great meeting you on Sunday!
ReplyDeleteYou have a beautiful family!
What a beautiful picture. I have to tell you I was complaining that you never update your blog, and here I had put it in my Favorites and everytime I went to it it was on the day the kids went cherry picking. I thought, I guess she's decided not to do the blog and just do Facebook. Lisa Teeter asked if I had seen your friends' child they adopted..and realized I was stuck on one day and you've been updating for months!! I hav a lot to catch up on now!! hehe
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!