When I brought the site up, I was confused and it even made it more confusing as the blog came up new and I was thinking I was looking at Aaron, but it was Greta.
O Lord, do not let these young men think that, because they have let down a little line into the infinite sea of thy greatness, they have sounded all its depths. Save them from conceit, O Lord!
Those are so good. I love the one of Morgan.
ReplyDeleteLove the pics! You girls are so grown up!
ReplyDeleteLove the new site background!
ReplyDeleteWhen I brought the site up, I was confused and it even made it more confusing as the blog came up new and I was thinking I was looking at Aaron, but it was Greta.
Shannon
O my word!...they are so cute...I LOVE the picture of claudia and morgan :)
ReplyDeletemoriah
You're killing me here. You have the most beautiful kids who seem unable to take a bad picture. Ever! I love these, Lori. They're precious.
ReplyDelete