I am so impressed with how you and Steve involve your children in your daily activities and work. It is wonderful to be teaching them to love work. I usually found it easier to just do things myself and missed out on opportunities to teach. Thankfully, they learned a few things in spite of me.
O Lord, do not let these young men think that, because they have let down a little line into the infinite sea of thy greatness, they have sounded all its depths. Save them from conceit, O Lord!
I am so impressed with how you and Steve involve your children in your daily activities and work. It is wonderful to be teaching them to love work. I usually found it easier to just do things myself and missed out on opportunities to teach. Thankfully, they learned a few things in spite of me.
ReplyDeleteI <3 the Greta.
ReplyDeleteClaudia looks so much like you, Lori, in that first picture! The girls are beautiful!
ReplyDeletegpa & bev want to know where there cookies are? looks like little G is going to eat them all,
ReplyDeleteThat's what I look like when I eat cookies, too.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteJust letting you know, Gpa H. that Gpa T ate them!!!
ReplyDelete