Sunday, December 6, 2009

Snow

I can hardly believe that we had our first snow yesterday. It feels to me that is should still be September (where does the time go???). Usually I really love snow and get the kids out in it as soon as there is a few flurries. I think maybe it's b/c of all the mud that is surrounding our house... or that fact that my bin of mittens and hats and such as disappeared into the abyss of my basement... or that my body is in denial that it's cold enough to need mittens... either way, I'm not ready for snow yet. But here it is!
I did want to go out and try some shots in the snow, I was too just too much of a wimp to get out there. So my here is my only shot of the few inches that we get yesterday:

No comments:

Post a Comment