By the look on her face you tell she is saying, "A Wii!!!!!"
A totally stink at taking action shots and there was much action going on at that moment. I sort of captured it...
What a fun, fun gift. They were totally surprised and are thrilled to have a Wii. They have been enjoying themselves immensely the last couple of days. Thank you, mom, Jer, Seth, & Shawn!!
we too were surprised with a Wii for christmas! :) I stink at bowling! my 7 yr old beats me everytime!
ReplyDeletehave fun and enjoy!
It is a lot of fun and when we see each other next we will have to play against each other. I hope they are enjoying it as much as we do. I did hear though that the biggest boy is enoying it the most! Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteAunt Kayla
That is so cool that you got a Wii!!!!! Happy 2010!!!
ReplyDelete