Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snowy Birthday

Yesterday was a wonderful day, my little Aaron turned 3 and we had an amazing snowstorm! I didn't officially measure, but we got at least a foot and a half. The day before the storm my dad told Aaron it would snow on his birthday and he exclaimed, "I don't want it to snow on my cake!!"
It was so fun to watch the snow falling, it's been a long time since I've seen snow like this.




I put Greta on my back so we could go out and take a few shots. She seemed to like it. Please ignore my big beak in this photo:








Aaron's celebration was pretty low key (how many more years can I get away with that??)


Birthday high five


We stuck a fire truck on a holiday cake from the grocery store. No prize for creativity here!!






We love you little buddy. You are such a fun addition to our family. You make everyone laugh and smile and we don't know what we'd do without you!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Aaron!
    We were celebrating a birthday in the snow here too! Our Adam turned 1.

    Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The big 3, Aaron. Happy Birthday from the Hanna clan. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday to Aaron! Crazy that our little guys are THREE, isn't it?! I know what you mean about "how long can we do low-key birthdays". Probably only another year or two, if we're lucky. =)

    ReplyDelete