| Claudia was in her glory. I think this girl was born to decorate. |
![]() |
| Trouble. |
| This was Greta's favorite ornament. She carried in on her arm all night. Marlisa, do you remember giving it to Claudia on her first Christmas?? |
![]() |
| Not a bad tree for $5 at a yard sale!! |
| Someone was very excited to get to put the star on the tree |


Gorgeous tree! We finally bought an artificial this year ... too many asthmatics/allergy sufferers in our family to have a real tree in the middle of the house.
ReplyDeleteOur artificial tree fell apart last year.....we have had it for soooo long. Yours looks great! Six bins of Christmas stuff? Whoa baby....I just squished mine down to three bins last year. Phew.
ReplyDeleteLori, you should let Claudia decorate your house! I bet she would do a splendid job. I think too she has a good eye.
ReplyDeleteI could come over too! Another house to decorate sounds like fun to me! You could watch my children. :-)
OOOOOOO!!!!!!! Claudia, you are sooo good at decorating Christmas trees! guess what!? We went and cut down a tree this year. I had sooo much FUN!(but I was REALLY cold)We have an artificial tree too. And me and Ethan got to put it up and decorate it all by ourselves! Maybe I will put a picture on my blog of the tree...
ReplyDelete