Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Longwood. Again.

We were given a guest pass last year as a Christmas gift and this was our last night to use it.  That place is just stunning.  I'm not sure who likes it more, the kids or Steve and I.
Poor little Greta had to be woken from her nap.  She rode peacefully in her seat with her bink.  I love this hat.  Last winter she refused to wear it and this year she wouldn't take it off!!

It was FREEZING last night, but we bundled well and endured.




Greta sniffing

My new favorite photo.

Met up with our friends, the Priviteras.  

I think Aaron is in luuuv with little Cianna.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, we just went on Saturday! The lights were amazing! Glad you had a great time!

    Love,

    Rachel W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That new favorite picture is great. And you are making me want to go to Longwood. I can't even remember the last time I was there....maybe when I was 18??

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've never been to longwood gardens in the winter--only the spring.

    LOVE that new favorite photo of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your correct about Aaron loving Cici ................ BUT ..... Aaron said he wants to marry Greta.

    ReplyDelete