Monday, December 13, 2010

NYC

The Saturday, Steve and I got to spend the day in New York City!  We went with 2 buses for a fundraiser for our church.  We had the option of seeing a few different shows, but we decided to just take the day on our own and see the city.  We had such a great time just walking all around.  I wish I would have known how many miles we walked!!
We had to take this picture for our girls.  When we were there 2 years ago to get their American Girl dolls, this was where Morgan's brand new doll was inches from falling face first into the water!

The highlight of Steve's day.  The underground Mac store.

On a random street corner, Steve and I suddenly found ourselves surrounded by 100's of Santas.  


Went to Hell's Kitchen flea market.  It was rated one of the top 10 flea markets in the US.  Honestly, I find much cooler stuff yard saleing around Lancaster County.  I'm such a downer.



Took this pic for my little buddy

How hilarious that I saw a group of Amish in the middle of Times Square.  It made me feel right at home.



It was a fun, fun day.  Thanks, mom and dad, for watching the kiddos for us!!

4 comments:

  1. Joel would have disappeared into the Mac store.....never to be seen or heard from again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics and the memories you will have!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told you to bring me!!!! grrr

    Morgan*

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very nice photo of you sitting in front of the falls. . Just like your mother. .you are getting better looking as you age.


    Dad

    ReplyDelete