Friday, December 10, 2010

Inspiration

Ok, Miranda, you inspired me.  I was talking on the phone yesterday to my sister-in-law, and she was telling me that her New Year's resolution is going to be to let her 4 year old be more creative.  Paint, scissors, etc.  It reminded me of how terrible I am at giving my little 2 the opportunities to do those things.  So...out came the paint yesterday.  Aaron and Greta had lots of fun.





The lower lip of concentration

4 comments:

  1. love that lower lip :o)

    i too struggle with letting my little ones get creative bc of the mess. shame on me. and i'm artsy! neat artsy, hence the struggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what focus in their expressions :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you - what a wonderful gift to them and an opportunity for you to grow:)
    Beautiful pics by the way!!

    MAW

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what we call that lower lip in our household...the Harry Rudy lip.

    ReplyDelete