If you have had any interaction with my son, you will quickly realize that the only things on his mind are trucks, trains, and tractors. It is quite humorous to me, esp. after having had girls first. The other day he spent quite a bit of time organizing his cars. So cute.
O Lord, do not let these young men think that, because they have let down a little line into the infinite sea of thy greatness, they have sounded all its depths. Save them from conceit, O Lord!
that...is...awesome that he did that.
ReplyDeleteQJ
This so reminds me of the days when QJ was Aaron's age. I appreciate him now seeing how he does like things neat.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
Shannon
That is quite a collection of cars! I'll have to be sure to show this post to Buddy. :-)
ReplyDeleteTeresa, also make sure to tell Buddy to look closely at the car he is playing with!!
ReplyDeletegpa says nice job AJ, looks like fun to me, I am thinking that some day you need a Mustang.
ReplyDeleteNatalia does the same thing with her cars! :o)
ReplyDeletePretty much all of her cousins/neighbors/friends are boys so she's given equal devotion to her car/trains as her babies and dress-up stuff.
I figure at least we've got some boy toys for Adam once he's old enough. :o)