Lori, are you wanting to get rid of some iris'? ;-) The ones you gave me years ago are not giving me flowers. I did however get rid of some, but kept about 10 or so and they haven't bloomed in 2 years now.
hey lori- I don't often comment on people's blogs...I'm quite the "blog lurker"! But I LOVE all your pictures and these ones of the flowers are absolutely beautiful! You must have a sweet camera b/c you really captured the details in those blooms. I'd love to see more! Thanks for sharing :) ~Laura C.
O Lord, do not let these young men think that, because they have let down a little line into the infinite sea of thy greatness, they have sounded all its depths. Save them from conceit, O Lord!
I've got camera envy...absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures of the God's creation, Lori!
ReplyDeletemom
Jealous. I have one tulip. Bah.
ReplyDeleteSO beautiful!! All the blooming in spring can make a girl's heart just SING. Great pics, Lori!
ReplyDeleteLori, are you wanting to get rid of some iris'? ;-)
ReplyDeleteThe ones you gave me years ago are not giving me flowers. I did however get rid of some, but kept about 10 or so and they haven't bloomed in 2 years now.
Shannon
hey lori-
ReplyDeleteI don't often comment on people's blogs...I'm quite the "blog lurker"! But I LOVE all your pictures and these ones of the flowers are absolutely beautiful! You must have a sweet camera b/c you really captured the details in those blooms. I'd love to see more! Thanks for sharing :)
~Laura C.