What beautiful flowers Lori! I'm still waiting for many of my things to bloom. My Red Valerian looks pretty, but my rhododendron has one measely little cluster.
Btw, here's a cool idea I saw on my friend's blog (from our sister church in MD): http://dancebythelight.wordpress.com/2009/05/12/gardening-journal-notebook/
O Lord, do not let these young men think that, because they have let down a little line into the infinite sea of thy greatness, they have sounded all its depths. Save them from conceit, O Lord!
What beautiful flowers Lori!
ReplyDeleteI'm still waiting for many of my things to bloom. My Red Valerian looks pretty, but my rhododendron has one measely little cluster.
Btw, here's a cool idea I saw on my friend's blog (from our sister church in MD): http://dancebythelight.wordpress.com/2009/05/12/gardening-journal-notebook/
wow, lori! you are becoming quite the photographer....impressive.
ReplyDeletelove ya-grace
I'm a bit partial to the cute baby with the crusty face.
ReplyDeleteLori,
ReplyDeletedid you get a new lens?
Krista H.