A certain 2 yr. old can easily melt a mama's heart, even after a long and trying day
Friday, May 29, 2009
Seconds
We have the sweetest Amish neighbors. Tonight I was home alone with the 2 littles trying to quickly get them to bed. I had had a very long day, particularly with a certain 2 yr. old. I heard a knock on the door and saw the head of the little Amish girl who lives across the road. They are growing strawberries to sell for the first time this year and she brought me a HUGE bowl of their seconds. I was so tickled, it made my whole day. There is nothing like fresh strawberries, esp. when they are free!!

A certain 2 yr. old can easily melt a mama's heart, even after a long and trying day

A certain 2 yr. old can easily melt a mama's heart, even after a long and trying day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mmmmmm, they don't look like seconds to me! We picked our first ones today too. Nothing better!
ReplyDeletebeautiful!!! that was sooo sweet of your neighbors. hope you have a wonderful weekend Lori!
ReplyDeletelove,
mel martin