Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Day of Steals

Today was a great day of shopping for me. I am a serious bargain hunter and typically only buy things if they are on major clearance. It started off with a killer yard sale. I buy most of my kids clothes this way, it saves us a ton and allows me to get more that I would if I had to buy new. So this sale I hit today, she had very nice girls clothes and her price was fill a bag for $5. So I came away with 4 big bags of jeans, dresses, sweaters, shoes, shorts, etc. I got some really good stuff there. Then I hit one for Aaron, she had some nice play stuff and gave me all the shirts for 25 cents! (Maybe I looked really desperate lugging my kids to a yard sale).

Then tonight I headed over to the outlets, Gap has been sending these coupons for awhile now for a chance to win anywhere from $5-$500. I have always gotten a $5 and been happy with free socks or a shirt off clearance. Tonight I won $15!! So, it was my day to be "on"!!

Here are some more shots. After I gathered them I realized it's all cute shots of everyone with Afton- except for the one of Aaron lovin' his sissy.








2 comments:

  1. Lucky you! The garage sales I have been able to go to have been a bust!
    I am a big fan of that little cutie Afton!!!! Maybe I am just a bit biased. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your parents sure look like they are enjoying every moment of being grandparents!!

    ReplyDelete