Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Beautiful Photos
A few weeks ago when my brother and his family were in, we had 2 girls (Krista H. and Shannon O) from our church take some family shots for us. It is so fun to finally see their work, they got some great shots of all of us. I will post them over the next few days. I'll start with a few of just my big girls. I think this first shot is my favorite of all the photos.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
beautifullllll lori!! i can't believe how big your girls are becoming!!
ReplyDeletemel martin
gorgeous pics! the girls are both beauties! :)
ReplyDeleteI too think the black and white one is my favorite, but they're all beautiful!
ReplyDeletebeautiful girls...inside and out! just like their momma, of course :)
ReplyDeleteLove these Lori! Inspiring to get our own family shots done...hmmmm...I think those photographers may BOTH be in our care group!! a ha!
ReplyDelete