Steve just came through the door with a grand announcement that the outside is done!! The weather has not been cooperating lately so the last of the siding and gutter have been a long time coming.
It's still not quite complete, we are having a friend do stone on the faces of the porch. That will get completed as time and weather allow.
Yippee!!
Looks great!!! Thanks for posting a picture!!!! SO excited for you!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo!!!! Looks fantastic!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! I still can't get over the transformation. I know you will enjoy it!
ReplyDeletedad says, looks really nice guys he must of had a pretty darn good teacher.
ReplyDeleteyippee!! how fun to know progress really is happening. i prayed for you as you wandered through the busyness of Steve's day 'off' yesterday.
ReplyDeleteSteve and Lori
ReplyDeleteYour house looks totally different. You guys and your families have worked sooo hard at this project and have lived through a ton of mess. Your diligence is paying off. The house looks wonderful. God has blessed you. I am happy for you.
Carol
It looks SO great! Wish I could see it in person ... sniff!
ReplyDelete