Today my sweet Morgan turns 8. She is getting so big so fast. The thing that stands out to me that I love about her is her contented joy. She has always, always been so happy and so easy to please. She is fun-loving, sweet, generous, and loves to be with people. She is often in her own little world, singing, whistling, or trying to rap. She is my most physical child. She loves to climb, jump, run, and gives the sweetest hugs. She also has a beautiful singing voice. I love her smile.
Two of my recent favorite funnies from her:
"Mom, sometimes when I sing I feel like a rock star."
While chowing down on a supper from Arby's she said, "I know fast food is really bad for you, but it tastes soooo good."
Happy 8th, Morgan. WE LOVE YOU!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



she is adorable ... love the pics!
ReplyDeleteit's hard to believe our oldest (hailey) will be 8 in october!
hope all is well with you guys ... sorry i missed you at the wedding, i was busy with the kiddos and didn't move from my table much. :)
~sarah h.
Wow...she's 8??!!! I remember when Adam and I taught the 3 yr old class at New Danville and she was the only one who could write her name:) Beautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteJanelle
Happy Birthday Morgan. You are beautiful in these pictures. I think my favorite are the ones where you are sitting in front of the fence row in your skirt. I have enjoyed watching you grow up. My favorite thing about you Morgan is you play with QJ and Oliver so well and your selfless when playing. You play whatever they want to. Thank you. We love you, Morgs.
ReplyDeletehappy birthday morgan. my favorite things to do with you are playing outside and house. love you -qj
I remember when you brought her home almost eight years ago. I remember giving you a really awkward hug through the van window.....don't know why I remember that.
ReplyDeleteMorgan, you ARE a rock star. Happy Birthday!!!
Such a beautiful young lady. :o)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Morgan!
My favorites are the Queen Anne's lace/fence, and the last one. Loved the balloon idea too!
Wonderful pictures! As usual. But these are really stunning. Morgan is a dear girl. I love the way she looks like the perfect combination of you and Steve. I am sure she is like both of you in personality too although I don't know all of you well enough to discern that.
ReplyDeleteI love the pics!!! HAPPY B-DAY MORGAN!!!!! you are going to be like 13 by the time i see u again!!!
ReplyDelete