Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Greta's Day

I've been a bit swallowed up by birthdays around here lately.  My girl's birthdays are all within 3 weeks of each other.  Phew.  I keep saying when they are older it will be fun, we can just do birthday week and all go somewhere fun.  But for now, we are celebrating them all as they come.
Thanks to the summer reading program at the local library, we had free tickets to the Strasburg RR.  Greta was so cute when I asked her if she wanted to go on a train ride for her birthday.  As we were getting ready she kept asking about the choo choo ride.

Greta was scared stiff of the engine
Claudia snapped this, I love the interaction between the 2
Morgan is ALWAYS trying to smooch on Greta.  It's a bit close up, but I love it.
That evening we had my parents and our dear friend/babysitter, Margaret, over  for cake and presents.
I love that my kids get gifts for each other at yard sales.  Morgan though that Greta would like these.  I think she got them out of a free box.
Everyone obviously liked this gift!
Had to wear it all
Greta was not very excited to have the cake with candles in front of her.  She quickly ended up on Margaret's lap
It was so cute to watch Greta on her special day.  I really don't think she likes being the center of attention.  She was very quiet, did not say a word, but could tell that she was enjoying it all, especially the presents!  We LOVE you Greta!!

No comments:

Post a Comment