Thursday, August 19, 2010

And even more b-day

Morgan was allowed to have a couple of friends spend the night for her b-day and we kept having to postpone it b/c of sick little dude.  Tonight was finally the night that it worked.  I took the girls down to the creek, they all had a blast.  I had fun not having to chase little ones and getting to capture their joy.
Sweet friends

Faith is a full-blooded Philly girl and was a bit hesitant about the creek.  She was concerned about alligators.  I love her expression here.  She was not impressed at what Morgan and Celia were digging out of the mud.  She eventually joined in and had a ball.
The "seashell store"
I love this next series of pics.  I can't remember what they thought was so funny.  But they sure look cute.
Walking home by the light of the moon.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I do believe that is the creek in which I lost a sandal many years ago (probably not when I was 8, but more like 14). It's fun to see your girls enjoying it so much! And Happy (belated) Birthday to Morgan!

    ReplyDelete