My poor little guy has had a rough week. He has been sick since Sunday, a fever and lots and lots and lots of the big "d". All day and all night. Took him to the doc today and they did a sample, we'll know by Monday if there is any kind of infection. The first few days he was a sweet sick boy, but the last 2 he's turned in to a bit of a grouch. He doesn't want anyone, especially his sissies to come near him.
I took these exact same pics a few days ago and he was in the same position numerous times this week. He would say things like, "I'm really hungry, I want some macaroni." And then eat 2 bites of it.
Or, "I want to go ride my bike." And I'd find him like this:
Fully clothed with shoes on he weighed in at 31 lbs. today. He's so skinny!! Hope my guy feels better soon. I miss his cheerful self.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Poor little guy. I hate it when they are sick. I hope he gets better soon!
ReplyDeleteWe're praying for healing for your little guy. Nathan had a similar thing when he was 2 1/2. We're praying for wisdom and endurance for you and your man, too.
ReplyDeleteOh, poor guy! He must feel so yucky to be laying on the ground like that. I'll pray for him. I hope he feels better SOON.
ReplyDelete