This past weekend our family took our annual trek up to Camp Swatara. I have been going there since I was a kid. I learned this year that my mom's Sunday School class has been going this same weekend for 26 years. I was probably there for most of them. We still go with a few of the families that I grew up going to church with. It is fun to see my kids enjoying the same things and making the same memories that I have as a kid. My mom and I headed up a day early with just us and the kids. It was a good decision. The campground was quiet and empty and very peaceful.
Kind sissy Claudia bought Aaron a boat at the camp store.
My girls made a friend, here they are playing whisper down the lane
Perfect roasting posture
Making a mess
Wiped after a long afternoon of swimming
Someone woke up after knowing she was getting her picture taken
I love how Greta insists on holding hands during prayer
Boat ride
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



What a great tradition! Love that S'more oopsie picture.
ReplyDeleteMy dad's side of the family always goes to Camp Hebron the same weekend in June every year and rents the same 5 sites. We love it!