I can hardly believe that tomorrow my little Greta is turning 2. These past 2 years have been a bit of a whirlwind with her, I feel like she's pretty much lived on my hip for that time. She is very much a mama's girl and I often joke that she has to be or else she doesn't get my attention.
Greta is such a joy, it's been so fun to watch her little personality emerge even just these last few weeks. She reminds me mostly of Morgan, but still her own little self. She loves to play outside and ride her scooter or just sit on the porch and hang out. She also loves to run. She has this huge stride for her little legs, it's so adorable. I'm secretly hoping that she's going to be my little runner girl! She's quiet, doesn't have too much to say, but knows many words and how to express herself. It's so sweet to her see love her family. She adores Aaron and thankfully her sisters have recently been raised a few notches. I love that she now lets them do things for her. And she loves her daddy, it's sweet to see them adore each other.
We are so grateful for our little "g". She's got more nicknames and songs than any of my other kids. Happy 2nd girly!!
I took these shots of her for her birthday about a week ago and am not really happy with them. It was super muggy that day and she just looks sticky to me on the pics. But the biggest thing that is bugging me is that her bangs are soooo long! I didn't want to cut them before the pics b/c I have this tendency to cut them way to short. I didn't realize how long they were until I looked at the pics. But oh well, she's still a cutie and here they are.
Credit to my assistant, Claudia, for the next shot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Happy Birthday Greta!!!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet.
Lori-I love that you take the time to do individual photo shoots w/your kids. I'm sure it makes them feel SO special!!!
You are a great mother!
Happy Birthday Greta! We do adore you as well. Especially, your buddy Oliver. He loves to come see your pictures on this blog.
ReplyDeleteVery creative with your shots. It's interesting how the ones without the person's face are still very good.
They look great, Lori. She reminds me of Teya for some reason.....
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your girlie! I love these pics, Lori ... they're so sweet of her. LOVE her shoes in the first set and her adorable pigtails in the second. Oh, and you forgot to mention what a CLIMBER she is, ha. =)
ReplyDelete"all my greta babies, all my greta babies"....
ReplyDeletewhat a dear girl you have. love the pix of her on the road.