I am not sure why that is called a SLEEP over. I am doubting that much sleep will be had ....by you at least. What a brave, or crazy, woman you are. Great memories being made.
O Lord, do not let these young men think that, because they have let down a little line into the infinite sea of thy greatness, they have sounded all its depths. Save them from conceit, O Lord!
I am not sure why that is called a SLEEP over. I am doubting that much sleep will be had ....by you at least. What a brave, or crazy, woman you are. Great memories being made.
ReplyDeletewow, looks like a blast!
ReplyDeleteI showed Chad this and this is what he said: "Yikes"
ReplyDeleteWhat a blast! I love seeing these girls all together. Hats off to you Lori for having faith for this! I'm sure Claudia will treasure that party.
ReplyDeleteWhat a blast! I love seeing all these girls together. Someday Claudia will look back and cherish these pics!
ReplyDelete