Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Beautiful Day

We were more than happy to have a warm, sunny day today.  They have been too few and far between this spring.  This was what we did this afternoon...
Appreciated and destroyed nature.  Claudia noticed that a bird made a nest in my pot of pansies.  It was quite amazing the detailed work involved.  But, I paid good money for my pansies and did not want to see them die.  So...good-bye nest.

Enjoyed the warmth.  And no, this was not posed.  They really were laying this way.

Desperately tried to scale the rock wall. 

Enjoyed the green.  I am not in love with this picture of myself but I have been reading more and more about the importance as a mom of putting yourself in photos.  So here I am, in all my profile glory.

Looked cute as she counted the stones.


Allowed the kids to fulfill their love of heights.

Had a nature lesson about the budding trees.

3 comments:

  1. Awww, all that hard birdie work taken away! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moms in pictures are a good idea. Your kids will appreciate it one day (if they don't already). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I have the wierdest expression on my face in that 1st picture of us on the roof.

    ReplyDelete