Monday, April 18, 2011

Wedding

This Saturday I had the amazing privilege of helping to shoot a wedding.  My friend, Krista, had been asked and she asked me to shoot along with her.  We were both excited because the wedding was outside at a beautiful location.  (For any of you non-photographers, shooting outside it about a bizzilion time easier than shooting inside.) Anyway, all week the forecast for Saurday was not looking promising.  Sure enough, it rained, no...it poured, all day.  Krista and I had to be extremely creative with shooting inside and on a few covered porches.  My amateur photography brain was stretched to the max that afternoon!!
We had a great time together, I think we made a good little team.  Thanks for bringing me along, Krista!!

I will post some pics of the wedding once I am done going through them.

3 comments:

  1. I had a blast with you Lori!

    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. weddings are so much fun! i bet you two did awesome. excited to hear more what you think...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you ever post the wedding pictures? Where are they?

    ReplyDelete