Saturday, April 2, 2011

Doggie Roast

Last week a dear couple from our church invited our family over for a doggie roast in their basement.  Richard and Lois Sensenig are an older couple who also have Mennonite roots.  They knew my grandparents and lots of my family.  It's always fun to be with them.  The kids had a great time roasting dogs and marshmallows over the fireplace.  What a fun afternoon we had with them.  I am SO MAD that I did not get a picture of my kids with them (though you can see both of then in the background of both these pics).  We talked all afternoon and had to scurry away and I totally forgot.

2 comments:

  1. WE LOVE LOVE LOVE This couple! :) This post brought a smile to my face :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is there a Christmas tree in this picture?? I should talk ... one year when Toby and I were semi-newlywed we left a tree up so long we talked about spray painting it for Easter.

    ReplyDelete