Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Day

After church yesterday we headed down to my parents for the afternoon.  It was a GORGEOUS day, quite hot actually.  But I'll take it any day over the cold and rain.
My parents backyard was covered in violets.  Not sure if it's simply b/c dad needs to mow or b/c of all the extra rain.  But it was fun to take some pics there.  It was very muddy so I didn't get as many as I would have liked.

This cracks me up.  She didn't want to open her eyes b/c she was looking directly into the sun.  She looks like she should be in a hair care commercial.



My best attempt at a group shot in the violets.  A boy who would not smile and a girlie who would not sit b/c it was too wet.

Not so much the "hair care commercial type".

Dancing queen



Probably the most aggressive egg hunter.


And probably the least aggressive egg hunter.

And most certainly the most aggressive candy eater.

No, I was not wearing lime green flip flops as a part of my Easter get-up.  They were for the wet grass.



It's snowing!


1 comment: