Tuesday, October 6, 2009

2 more rooms

Today the crew tackled the second half of our addition. They framed and roofed the living room/bedroom addition. I did not get too many shots today, but here are the few that I did...




Keely, you are working hard in all these pics! Thank you so much!!!

I didn't believe my father-in-law when he said he was going to throw a very expensive drill up into the rafters to Seth.




Working well into the darkness to get all the paper on. Nice action shot, guys!!

1 comment:

  1. I just love visiting a blog that is new every time I visit! What an amazing thing is happening at your home! It's fun to watch the progress.

    I was hoping since Sunday, that you would have a post about the matching shirt prank. That was the greatest and funniest thing ever. I would love to hear the story from all angles: how the shopping trip went, whose idea it was, how each husband reacted to his wife's suggestion, who balked, if it's a normal happening to suggest clothing on a Sunday morning, etc. This was great in so many ways: funny and such a success - also a great example of husbands willing to please their wives, how a wife can gently influence her husband, etc. There must be some great sermons hidden in there.

    Details please. Or is this a post for the church blog?

    ReplyDelete