I love the lighting in the pictures. I SO enjoy your pictures and your stories. Please find a way to print this whole blog (or save it somehow forever) so your kids can look back on this when they are grown up. It is a marvelous diary of their young lives. It's great to see how you are teaching them to love work.
O Lord, do not let these young men think that, because they have let down a little line into the infinite sea of thy greatness, they have sounded all its depths. Save them from conceit, O Lord!
Love it!
ReplyDeleteI love the lighting in the pictures. I SO enjoy your pictures and your stories. Please find a way to print this whole blog (or save it somehow forever) so your kids can look back on this when they are grown up. It is a marvelous diary of their young lives. It's great to see how you are teaching them to love work.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Grandma! Teach those grandkids the Menno way of hard work!!
ReplyDelete