Today was absolutely gorgeous, we spent most of the morning outside watching. Some were more interested than others...
Some were slaving over math problems
I'm not responsible for this outfit...
Another wall almost done, the patio door wall. All it needs is the lights.
Claudia took this shot today
So, so dirty but at least she's eating healthy!
These 2 crazy chickens are always in the mud. There was lots of new clayish mud today from the well digging. Of course they found it!
Mom and dad saved the day again this evening, helping Steve get the porch ready to pour concrete.
*great* pics lori!!
ReplyDeleteParents save the day so often don't they. I can only imagine the joy they have while doing it. It will be our day soon to do it for our kid's families.
ReplyDeleteWhat great reward that will be!
i can not believe how fast you guys are moving with this project. it is truly amazing. i would be surprised too if something that big showed up. i am interested in the gemo thermal heating and how it all works. and the mud. . .you seem so relax about it, and they will have great memories of this time. great pictures-they capture the day.
ReplyDeleteLetting your kids play in the mud automatically makes you eligible for the BEST MOM award. That's great! I love it. (And I can say that because i don't have to wash those clothes.)
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are absolutely wonderful. I love the one of Aaron's muddy feet.
ReplyDelete