Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

I think my dad must have put some steroids in his garden this year.  He has some serious pumpkins going on.  He wanted a pic of Greta with them.  Her face cracks me up on these first few.  It's like she's thinking, "get me off this crazy thing."

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! That is one big pumpkin. Is he entering it into the fair? Or are we all invited for some good pumpkin treats?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Cute kids in a yummy looking garden - I'm getting excited for autumn. I just think your 6th picture is so telling of how your little girl is used to having her photo taken. She looks like she belongs in a fall clothing catalog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow! You weren't joking that they're huuuuge! Like, award-winning huge. If they're that big now, I can't imagine how enormous they will be when Fall comes. I'd love to see how big they end up ... if you think of it, snap a few more around Halloween!

    ReplyDelete