Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Home

My new little guy and I made it home safe earlier today.  Hard to believe just 4 days ago I was anxious over when this little one was going to make their entrance, and here I am with him in my arms.  It has been a sweet few days, we are both doing very well.  He's a little champ, eating just like he should and though I am still tired and sore, I'm recovering well.

Just a few quick favorite shots from the hospital.  I didn't take too many of just Josiah, hopefully I can capture him some in the next few days.






3 comments:

  1. You and Steve do make some cute kids! I love the pic of Josiah and Aaron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to have to forgive me for the flurry of responses/emails here ... between Thanksgiving and Ronan's birthday yesterday I haven't had a chance to come over here and see how you guys are doing! LOVE the picture of you kissing him. I do miss snuggling/kissing a sweet little baby!

    ReplyDelete