Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What??

It's old news by now, but we had a crazy early snowstorm this past weekend.  Though it was beautiful, it was a bit hard for me to enjoy b/c it seemed so out of place.  The kids had a blast playing in it and for 2 days, my house was a tornado of boots, gloves, and snow pants.  I am happy to put it all away for a couple more months.

The snow was so wet and heavy, poor Claudia could not keep her snowman family together.  Every time I would try to take a shot, something would fall off one of them.

My poor flowers.  My annuals were still looking very pretty.  Not anymore.


This was day 2, the snow had melted significantly.

1 comment:

  1. I tried to make a two snowmen too. They didn't turn out so good either...

    Love,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete