Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hospital Pics

The crowd is off to church and I am enjoying some quiet time this morning.  My little guy is almost a week old already.  It's been a good week so far.  Not a ton of sleep, but some.  Enough that I am surviving well during the day.  I am so grateful for the timing of Josiah's birth.  B/c of the holiday, Steve had 3 days off when we got home from the hospital.  He's been a huge help to me in so many ways...doing all the things I normally do and allowing me to rest and take care of the baby.  That will all come crashing down tomorrow when he returns to work.  I'm a little nervous about the transition, but know that as God has given me much grace so far, He will only continue to provide me with what I need.

These are fleeting days and I am trying to soak in every minute of his newborn sweetness as I possibly can.  Before I know it, he will be running around with the rest of the crowd.

These next 2 shots are blurry, but capture the tornado that happened when the kids visited.  The could not get enough of their new brother!!



Looks like I may have a thumb sucker.  I have never had one before.  Don't know if that is a good thing or not!!






Proud daddy

All bundled up and ready to go home.  Josiah was born with a tiny little skin tag on his ear.  You can see it in this pic.  He will have it removed when he get a little bigger.  

6 comments:

  1. God's wonderful gift!! Anxious 2 meet him. Love the pics - thank u my sweet girl!
    MAW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, it is so special to get to see pictures, especially since I can't see him in person. I'm delighted to hear that all went well for you, and that you have another boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know Lori, he looks like you!!! And a lot like Steve. :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, the picture of Aaron holding Josiah just about made me cry! so sweet. so many fun days to come with the 2 brothers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Steve's been back to work for a while by now, but so thankful God gave you those 3 days of help and support. I hope it gave your recovery a good start ... honestly I feel like the first few days set the tone for me and how I felt/recovered afterward.

    The picture of Aaron holding the baby is just precious. He must be over the moon about having a little brother!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So thankful for your new little addition. A brother for Aaron!! Hope all is well. Thinking and praying for you today.

    Love,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete