Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Oh, so sleepy!
I do not remember any of my other kids being quite as sleepy as little Josiah has been this week. He does wake for his feedings, but goes right back to sleep. Maybe I just forget...maybe this is normal. But I will take it any day over a screaming newborn.
Tonight at supper I was trying very hard to get him to wake up as he had no awake time since 6:30 this morning. I put his as the centerpiece at the table, but I think the hustle and bustle lull and soothe him more than keep him awake!! He did finally wake up after a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Lori - he is so precious! Congratulations! And enjoy the sleepy baby!
ReplyDeletei love this Lori! baby centerpiece! great job taking pics already. he is so dear! can't wait to talk one of these days & hear how you're doing. xo
ReplyDeletelove it lori! only a 5th born would be "allowed" to be the centerpiece. :)
ReplyDeleteHahahah, Josiah on the table cracks me up! Our poor 3,4,5th babies and the "abuse" we put them through (and then take pictures of, ha ha ha ha!)
ReplyDeleteKellan was a huge, overdue baby and he slept more than Ronan and even little preemie Aidan ever did. Seriously, he'd wake for MAYBE an hour and then go right back to sleep for 2-3 hours. For a long time his total waking hours over a 24 hour period of time was something like 3-4 hours. I'd never seen anything like it. Like you said, I thanked God he wasn't the opposite and a screamer! 2 years later, he he continues to sleep like a champ. Praying Josiah follows suit!!
Oh That is so funny!!! He is a wonderful little center piece!
ReplyDelete