Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Josiah Stephen

In case you didn't receive the church e-mail, or see it on Facebook, here's the news: our son, Josiah Stephen Heitland, was born on Nov 21 at 2:44 am. Lori and Josiah are still in the hospital, doing very well, and anticipate coming home tomorrow. He was 21" long and weighed in at 8 lbs even. This was our best delivery yet, and we are very grateful for God's kindness to us.
Here's a shot of our new little buddy with his hovering support team. He's going to have a precarious early existence...

And here's a close-up from this afternoon.

I'm sure Lori will have much better shots in the days ahead.

5 comments:

  1. He is so perfect! Congratulations!!!!! *sigh* I wish I could smell the top of his little head.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting pics! Congrats! Can't wait to hear all about it. If we weren't out of town I would be asking if I could visit! I think he will have plenty of people to hold him! He will be well loved! Love, kendra

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad that every thing went well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he's just lovely. and i have some of those exact same swaddling blankets... have fun with your new little turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a handsome little guy!!! i love that first pic of the hovering siblings! precious! i'm so glad it was your best delivery Lori! what a relief and blessing. i'm dying to hear all about it! thinking of you all. xo

    ReplyDelete