I have a skate bored kind of like that! maybe we could make one...The skate bored is at my g mas house though. And we already have a bigger one. You have seen it i think. When you were here. But we have extra rope from our hammock, and we could make one. :)
O Lord, do not let these young men think that, because they have let down a little line into the infinite sea of thy greatness, they have sounded all its depths. Save them from conceit, O Lord!
You didn't show how this "THIN" rope is attached to the tree... I'm concerned !!!
ReplyDeleteG pa T.
You didn't show how this "THIN" rope is attached to the tree... I'm concerned !!!
ReplyDeleteG pa T.
I have a skate bored kind of like that! maybe we could make one...The skate bored is at my g mas house though. And we already have a bigger one. You have seen it i think. When you were here. But we have extra rope from our hammock, and we could make one. :)
ReplyDelete