![]() |
| Buzz Light Year. He was SO thrilled with this costume ($3: thrift sale) |
![]() |
| I think every child has worn this costume at least once. She wanted to be a ballerina but I told her she was going to be too cold. Thankfully, she was easy to sway. |
![]() |
| Hobo |
![]() |
| Pirate |
![]() |
| Buzz Light Year. He was SO thrilled with this costume ($3: thrift sale) |
![]() |
| I think every child has worn this costume at least once. She wanted to be a ballerina but I told her she was going to be too cold. Thankfully, she was easy to sway. |
![]() |
| Hobo |
![]() |
| Pirate |
I wasn't paying careful attention and I thought Greta was Aaron in that first picture! Holy cow, do they look alike!
ReplyDeleteMorgan, Ethan has that same trick or treat basket!!! Claudia, I have that same basket!!!!
ReplyDelete