Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Around the House

We stayed at a wonderful place while at the beach.  It was called "Bayside" right by Fenwick Island.  It was the perfect size for all 13 of us.  There was a nice pool and playground and the garage of our house was packed with bikes.  My dad and my girls rode bikes for hours...wish I knew how many miles they did while we were there.
The little girls had so much fun palling around together.

Greta chilling with grandma at the pool

My dad initiated a cherry seed spitting contest.  Not sure who won, but I got some silly pictures.  Claudia is looking over my shoulder and informed me that Chad was the winner.  Way to go, bro.






What a dude.



2 comments:

  1. HA HA, what fun pictures!
    I absolutely adore that first one of your nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me to!!! To cute. :)
    Love,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete