Thursday, June 9, 2011

Second Cousins

This week, Claudia had the opportunity to get to know some of her second cousins.  My aunt Ann (dad's sister), had her 3 grandsons for a week.  Being the wise woman that she is, she asked if Claudia could come and help her for a few days.  Claudia had so much fun with the little boys.  Mark and Luke are 4 year old twins, and Thomas is a chubby, adorable 3 year old.
This was the best group shot that I could get!!

I had a really hard time peeling the kids away from the farm every morning when I dropped Claudia off.

Adorable Thomas
 Greta gave my poor aunt a heart attack.  The battery was almost dead on the gator, but Greta was having a grand time driving it around.  It was the first time she had ever driven an ATV by herself.  She was doing a great job of maneuvering around the driveway.  A few minutes later, we were down by the pond blowing bubbles and I was trying to take some pics of the boys.  One of the twins was determined to not let me take his picture and I was more determined to get it.  Next thing I know, I hear Ann yell and run.  Greta was in the gator, driving right into the pond.  By the time Ann grabbed her, the front wheel had gone over the edge of the pond.  Oh. My. Goodness.  Can you say mother-of-the-year?
This was Greta before she drove into the pond.








Luke and Thomas

The edge of the pond where Greta almost went over.  Though it was a scary moment, even if she would have gone over the edge, she would have been ok.  There is a bit of an incline and it's shallow right where Claudia is standing.  Put still...my poor aunt... I wonder if her heart has slowed down yet??

Shy little Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment