Thursday, June 30, 2011

Good Help

Before we left for the beach, Steve snagged my dad and brother to help him put the finishing touches on our deck.  Ok, not really the finishing touches, more like laying all the decking.  Anyway, it was fun to have everyone hang out here for the day.
Claudia took this shot of Afton.  I thought it was pretty cute.


Aaron absolutely LOVES Drew.  It's so cute.  After playing with him for quite some time, Aaron comes up to me and says, "Mom, someone else needs to pe-tect Drew.  When I tell him not to, he doesn't listen to me."

Avery, the butterfly catcher




Our first supper on the deck.  So fun!!  Thanks, Dad and Chad, for all your help!

1 comment:

  1. I think if I ever get the chance to visit your home again, I won't recognize it! Here's to many wonderful meals and hours and hours just hanging out on your new deck. =)

    ReplyDelete