While at the beach, I had this grand idea to take a big family picture. We were headed out for supper and to the boardwalk and thought we would take a few minutes before we left to give it a shot. I didn't really get the shot that I envisioned...it didn't help that I had to keep running back and forth from my camera to push "self-timer". Here's what I got:
First shot. Not to shabby at first glance. Look closely and see my uncooperative 4 year old and a tongue sticking out.
Second shot. 3 non-lookers. Shucks.
Shot #3. I realized that the location we were in was a tad sunny so we shifted a bit. Better lighting, but that was about it. Not sure why I'm smiling at my still uncooperative 4 year old. Another non-looker and a set of eyes shut.
Shot #4. This is probably the best shot of us all except for the HUGE gust of wind that came and so anyone who had any amount of hair looks a little windblown.
Shot #5. This is probably the keeper though I'm not sure what's going on with my bangs, Morgan's eyes are shut, and Aaron suddenly turned a little too happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




My fav is the first one. It captures the personality of 2 little kids :-) (& there is no windblown hair!)
ReplyDeleteThe first one is the winner. Tongue out is epic!
ReplyDeleteI have to agree. The first one is great...tongue out and all.
ReplyDeleteTongue out, Lori, tongue out!! That's cute.
ReplyDelete