Sunday, June 19, 2011

First day at the beach

We left Lancaster on Wed. and drove straight to the beach.  I'm not sure who was more excited, the kids or myself!!  It was pretty windy and a tad chilly, but the beach was fairly empty and it was so fun to be near the water and the waves.
Pretty much every time I looked at Morgan, this was the position that she was in.  She was digging holes everywhere.

Group effort on the sand castle

Funny, my dad hung out on the beach in his jean shorts and polo.  I told him, "You know you are a grandpa when you wear jean shorts to the beach."  He was really in the water a lot, just not that first day.  Guess he didn't feel like changing after the car ride.

Steve and Greta hanging out.




Sweet sisters

1 comment:

  1. What beach do you go to??? That looks a bit like the one we visit.

    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete