Saturday, June 4, 2011

Tubing

Earlier this week it was so, so hot.  The girls BEGGED Steve to take them tubing on Monday.  He thought that the water would still be too cold, seeing that it was just the end of May.  But b/c it was so hot, they won, and they had a great time.  Little bud was all set to go along, but the bank to get into the creek was quite steep.  On the way down, he fell and scratched his knee and he was done.  I told him he had to go home and take a nap or go tubing.  Can you believe he chose the nap??
I wish so bad I could have gone along. I love to tube... some day soon the kids will all be old enough and we can all go together!!   If you see the look on poor Greta's face, she was distraught that she did not have a tube and could not go along.


No comments:

Post a Comment