Last night I thought I would attempt at taking a few pics of my growing belly. I don't have many from over the years. Probably my favorite is that one that Steve snapped just hours before Aaron was born
(I wasn't even in labor yet). Anyway, I was trying to instruct both Claudia and Morgan at how to shoot a posed picture...it wasn't really working, but this is what we got.
 |
| Some little missy just couldn't stand being left out of the picture |
 |
| I told Morgan she would have had a very artsy photo here if she would have actually gotten me in it! |
 |
| Not exactly sure how this happened... |
I like the shot of you that Morgan took. I think it's artsy because you aren't completely in it. :-)
ReplyDeleteYou are growing. I haven't seen you in a couple weeks, wow! A little Heity! (that is your families nickname around house, did you know that?)
That last one is CLASSIC. And people wonder where your kids get their personality from. ; )
ReplyDeleteLove that belly too. You are seriously so cute when you're pregnant. I just look BIG. Ha. =)
you're beautiful Lori! you will treasure these belly pics *although it's pretty teeny right now:) so cute. keep having the girls take pics of you as you grow! xoxo
ReplyDelete