One evening while we were at the beach, my parents very kindly offered to watch ALL of the kids so Steve and I and Chad and Miranda could go out. We went to Harpoon Hanna's, a very popular place that sits right on the bay. Let's just say that the setting made up for the quality and the price of the food! After supper, we headed to the Ocean City boardwalk. We walked the hotel end and eventually got to too many crazy young kids and headed back (boy, are we getting old!!). Steve and I even resisted the temptation of an overpriced funnel cake.
It was a great evening hanging out with my brother and his wife and the kids and grandpa and grandma all seemed to hold up well.
At the bay at Harpoon Hanna's:
 |
| Love this shot of Miranda. I had her pose so I could test the lighting and this is what I got! |
I got some more fun ones of us on the beach but they are on Miranda's camera.
You are too cute, Lori! Man, you make having 4 kids and another on the way look GOOD. =) Loving looking at all your vacation pictures. We just got back from a week at Lake Tahoe with Toby's family. (Have you ever been there? It's a MUST on one of your visits out West.) Looks like you had a fantastic time!
ReplyDelete